понедельник, 15 сентября 2014 г.

About myself

Hello! My name is Sveta, I'm 12 years old, I'm a student school ''7 keys''. I love dance,
listen to music, walk with my friends, My favoutite food is very chili food. I Live in Chelyabinsk. I was born March 15, 2002. I love travel. My favourite group ''Rammstein''. I live with my mother and father, and I have a dog. His name is Brulik. I Love My school and my city. My favorite subjects are: technology, English and physical education. I love to read books. one of my favorite books is "The Fault in Our Stars," "Harry Potter" and "The Thorn Birds". I love a lot of books, but it's my favorite.
I think I'm tall. I have a brown eyes, long curly hair, oval face. I love go in camp.
The end.

2 комментария:

  1. Hi! You have lots of hobby. Are you tired after day in school ? How you can do that after school? Its so poor , but you hale lots of mistakes in you story. I think , you should correct it

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hello! I am Sasha! I'm 13 years old. I too love travel. I too have a dog. His name is Uran.I study at school "7 keys"Goodbye

    ОтветитьУдалить